Central Rock Gym Watertown, MA Â Â Â Â Â Central Rock Gym Cambridge
74 Acton St. Watertown, MA 02472 Â Â Â Â Â 127 Smith Place Cambridge, MA 02138
Bouldering, Sport, Top-Rope Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Bouldering only
617-744-0081 Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â 857-285-6997
Location: Located 1.5 miles off of the Mass Pike exit 17 (Newton/Watertown Exit). About 3/4 of a mile from the center of Watertown. The gym is located at the intersection of Rosedale Rd. and Acton St.
Parking: You can park on site or one of the many overflow lots. Just follow the signs.
Public Transportation: We will pick you up from close public transportation on Thursday nights (College Night), just call the gym. There is a bus that runs to the center of Watertown. It is MBTA Bus #71 to Watertown. You can either take a transfer or walk to the gym. The stop for the gym would be Main St. @Oakland St.
Students memberships are $65/month and no contract (Right now you can get the first month for $50)
– Access to all 5Â locations (Watertown, Worcester, Hadley – MA , Hartford CT) NEW LOCATION IN CAMBRIDGE
– UnlimitedÂ fitness classes (yoga, Pilates, strength and fitness, etc)
-Free learn to belay class
– Exercise equipment and weight rooms
-Free gear rental for the first 30 days of membership
– Clean Locker and Shower rooms
– Discounts on Events and Retail (10%)
– 1Â free guest pass per month
COLLEGE NIGHT – Every Thursday from 6pm-11pm
– Day passes are $12, and Gear only $5
**NEW CAMBRIDGE LOCATION IS BOULDERING ONLY**