Supporting Lily’s Fund
Making Lily’s Fund a reality takes raising $30,000 dollars. That’s the minimum to establish an endowed fundâ€”but once it’s raised, the fund can run in perpetuity off the annual return from the endowment, without needing more donations.
Donations of $1,000 or more will receive a TMC lifetime membership: free stay at the Loj for life.
Looking for the Lily Glidden Award through the Biology department? Click here.
Gifts to support the Tufts Mountain Club in honor of Lily Glidden can be made online or by standard mail. Gifts will be designated for general support of the Tufts Mountain Club, but if this initiative can raise $25,000 by June 30, 2016, Tufts will create an endowed fund to honor Lily and support the Tufts Mountain Club in perpetuity.
To give online:
– Go to the Tufts Giving Page
– Under â€˜Select a Schoolâ€™ choose â€˜Arts and Sciencesâ€™
– Under â€˜Select an Areaâ€™ choose â€˜Otherâ€™
– Fill in the â€˜Otherâ€™ text box with Tufts Mountain Club
– Under â€˜Dedicate Your Giftâ€™ chose â€˜In Memory ofâ€™ and please write in Lily Glidden
All gifts are tax-deductible. You will receive a receipt by email, which is suitable for tax purposes.
By U.S. mail:
Please make your check payable to Trustees of Tufts College, and mail to:
P.O. Box 3306
Boston, MA 02241-3306
You should include a note specifying designation to the Tufts Mountain Club in memory of Lily Glidden.