The Lily Glidden Award (Biology Department)
A similar, but separate, award also exists through the Biology department in memory of Lily. Read more here:Â http://ase.tufts.edu/biology/undergraduate/awards.htm
The Lily Glidden Award is given to current students who have passion to explore and learn about the natural world. The goal of this award is to help students clear financial hurdles so they can step out of their comfort zone, pursue their dreams, and grow personally and intellectually. Students may use the funds to explore the natural world on their own terms, to join the research project of their dreams (in the Amazon rainforest, for example), or to participate in a program or course that challenges them in new ways. Available to current undergraduate and graduate students.
To give online:
– Go to the Tufts Giving Page
– Under â€˜Select a Schoolâ€™ choose â€˜Arts and Sciencesâ€™
– Under â€˜Select an Areaâ€™ choose â€˜Otherâ€™
– Fill in the â€˜Otherâ€™ text box withÂ The Lily Glidden Award
– Under â€˜Dedicate Your Giftâ€™ chose â€˜In Memory ofâ€™ and please write in Lily Glidden
All gifts are tax-deductible. You will receive a receipt by email, which is suitable for tax purposes.
By U.S. mail:
Please make your check payable to Trustees of Tufts College, and mail to:
P.O. Box 3306
Boston, MA 02241-3306
You should include a note specifying designation to the The Lily Glidden AwardÂ in memory of Lily Glidden.